Book Review: Do-It-For-Less! Weddings
If you're planning a wedding and don't want to spend too much money, Do-It-For-Less! Weddings is a must-read for you. There's no reason to give up on the wedding of your dreams or to break the bank trying to get there. By planning ahead and using money saving tips, you can put together a beautiful wedding without going broke in the process.
Putting together a wedding can quickly get out of hand, and many people find themselves spending more than they intended on the ceremony and reception, as well as on other events leading up to the big day. In the United States, the average cost of a wedding is $27,000.
That's a lot of money, no matter what your financial situation may be. If you want to enjoy a lovely wedding without spending as much as you might pay to purchase a new car, be sure to read - and use-- Do-It-For-Less! Weddings as soon as you start planning your wedding.
Written by event planning and catering expert Denise Vivaldo, Do-It-For-Less! Weddings is the result of lessons learned from planning thousands of parties for groups of all sizes with budgets ranging from small to extravagant. Unless you're an event planner, there's a good chance that the only wedding you'll be intimately involved with planning is your own. That's why it's so important to seek expert tips that can allow you to benefit from the experience of others when planning your own event.
What You'll Learn from Do-It-For-Less! Weddings
You'll learn invaluable lessons for planning a wedding without unnecessary expense from this helpful book, including:
- Comprehensive time table for planning a wedding
- The importance and benefits of lists for planning
- How to budget for a wedding
- Tips for choosing the best vendors
- Making wise invitation printing decisions
- Selecting photography and videography options
- Money saving considerations for bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Etiquette regarding who pays for what
- What you can do on your own (effectively) to save money
- Choosing a ceremony and reception location
- Tips for saving on decorations and entertainment
- Logistics considerations for the reception
- Comparison of do-it-yourself versus professional catering
- Complete menu options with shopping lists
- Many other essential tips for budget wedding planning succes
Other Books by Denise Vivaldo
If you enjoy Do-It-For-Less! Weddings and want to benefit more form Denise's expertise in catering and party planning, you may enjoy her other books:
- Do-It-For-Less! Parties
- How to Start a Home-Based Catering Business
- How to Start a Home-Based Personal Chef Business