- Gender and Relationships
He Dumped Me with No Reason -- Any Advice?
This question was read on a feed from another network. Seems that a lot of young couples are not really hitting it off as expected. Let's see how can we help with our experience and certain common sense. This is mainly a hub for a young woman that needs some answers now. It can apply to a young fellow, but 'he' will have to decide which part of this article applies to him. Probably she is not going to trust her parents because they saw it coming and wouldn't understand her heart completely; her social network friends either they are not taking her serious, or are minding their own business.
What Should I Do?
"Devastated and numbed... please!!"
First of all if you are reading us:
- You are devastated
- You are clueless
- You are insecure
- You do not trust anyone anymore
How do we know it? We are reading along with you... and the picture can be sad. Your parents or siblings told you, but you wanted to work things out. Being young and naive can take a toll on all of us. We were young, and we had to learn the hard way. Even as parents we had to walk the walk.
"So please, I need some answers, because..."
Chances are :
- He was already cheating. Go back to those red flags: secret texting, hidden FB accounts, weird cellphone numbers... you name it!
- He found a woman that does what he wants, whenever he wants...
- He wants to prove to himself(his boasting ego), and his "friends" that he can have more than one 'chick.'
- There were some signs that you didn't see except this "bastard."
- He most likely was using you. Since he dumped you, he never had a heart for you.
What Are Your Options?
Be real! Straighten things up and get ready to dress to strike back:
- Become a detective and get some answers
- Re-invent the woman in you. No less, no more. Just you!
- Get busier in what you were supposed to do in life. Men usually stop you from achieving solid goals.
- Clear your mind by exercising, joining a spa.
- Volunteer some non-profit organizations. What you you are really doing is regaining consciousness and self-esteem for life.
- If you want to go deeper, join him by opening a FaceBook account with another chick's name. Get a hot picture from a BFF, if she doesn't mind... or just get it online. Get him good! You know the follow up...!
Do You Find This Advice...
Since You Are A Woman..
You deserve to get back your princess status. This is a men's world but you deserve respect. Here is a piece from the heart... let's see what our mind has for you, young queen:
Looking into your eyes and capture that sky
Look into the mirror and join that distant child
Value yourself and start a new day
Discover the treasure that was hidden by these evil men...
I know!! Is Easy to give some advice but...
If you feel lonely and miss him:
- Just think again; would you hurt him the way he did?
- Were his words really sincere? We men know how to talk...!
- How long did it take him to get you in bed? Ops!
- If he left you, LISTEN CLEARLY, he never really loved you...!
- Move on with your life.
- Life is too short to cry over a real loser.
- Value yourself as a woman (again?)
- Read positive articles on the net; some are short but really effective.
- You are not alone: there are so many relationships that end with just a simple misunderstanding, and that is just pathetic.
- Is not the end of the world. Cheer up and
- If you can, trust a good girlfriend with your issues.
Good luck and be safe!
- How Do I Know If He is Not Right For Me?
You have this guy that has been around you for longer than you thought. You are still hanging on and want to know what's in his head. He looks for excuses, good ones by the way. You want to be loved so bad, and at the same time you don't want to make
- What Does He Really Want From Me?
The hunt for Mister right and getting Mister wrong more often. A crude narration that will open some eyes, and close from some men.
- Why Do I Have Bad Luck With Women?
Is bad luck really there if... we think about it? Was this ill omen, or spell casted on us at birth? We wouldn't even want to wish so much bad luck on our worst enemy. Why is that some males attract women just by the way they look at them? And some h