How to Spice Up A Relationship
Being in a relationship is very easy but keeping it alive is a challenge. They say it holds a promise and there is a corresponding responsibility. Yes! This is totally true. There's no perfect relationships, even the strongest couples have their down times together, misunderstandings etc. If things go wrong or if you think the spark has gone and you want to save your relationship, it is not too late dear. It is still up to you whether to do some effort in bringing back the lost energy or just let your 5 year- relationship put to waste. Follow these simple yet helpful tips to spice up your relationship with your partner.
Ways To Spice Up A Relationship
- Spice Up your relationship by pampering your partner. Spoil him with gifts or flowers when he least expect it. Let him rest by not letting him do household chores or serve him dinner when he arrives home at night.
- Maintain your intimacy towards each other even just by hugging. Trust me, you'll be surprised to know how much physical connection makes both of you feel really excited and wanting more!
- It's fun to cook together. Yes it's just a simple one yet it can build a deeper connection for both of you. It could be a greater way to awaken your relationship and you might end up with a cute couple fighting for food that's not properly cooked. Oh! that would be fun to look back when you're old enough.
- At least once a week, before both of you go to bed, you can always open up a conversation about how are the things going over you, at work and life. You should always be open to your partner about the experiences and problems you're going through. Always remember that whatever his/ her problems, are your problems too. So you can resolve it with the help of your other half. In this way, your relationship may become stronger.
- Make him feel that he/she is also your bestfriend, not just a partner. Come on, share your greatest secret with him and he'll also return the favor. Not just that but also sharing your fears, hopes, dreams and even your sexual fantasies! Having an honest communication can build a steady and strong foundation
- Why not go back where you first met? It will bring back the exciting memories you and your partner shared in that specific place where you started as a couple so in love with each other. You will realize how much both of you have grown together as a mature lovers.
- Surprise him with cakes or something he may never forget! Even if there is no special occasions to celebrate, one customized "I Love You" card will be much appreciated. It's always the thought that counts, honey.
- Why not wear this uncomfortable thing inside your closet that you have been keeping for more than a year now? It's time to pull it out and wear it alone! Yes I'm talking about your long- kept lingerie which you bought. Even if you feel less comfortable wearing it on, at least once in awhile you show your partner how sexy you are in that lingerie. He will surely want more of you afterwards.
Whatever ways to spice up your relationship you try, you should always put more effort on it to make it better and lasting. Showing your partner how much you truly appreciate the gift of having them in your life is the most important thing. The stronger and more open you are, the lasting relationships you will have.
You May Also Like
- How to Overcome Social Fear Effectively
Everyone of us feels shy at times, but being too timid can hinder many aspects of your life. If you're a natural introvert, being shy may be essential to you but there are few things you can do that can make you appear a little confident. This can...
- Understanding Women: The Body Language
Understanding what women wants or have in mind is quite a difficult task. You'd rather be single than trying to guess what they really mean to say. That's why I made some
- Relationships: Few Signs To Tell If a Guy Likes You
How can you tell if this guy likes you? You were standing and chit-chatting with a friend when suddenly you noticed him. You thought he noticed you, but probably it was just your imagination or some ambitious thinking. He glanced at you almost the...
- Top Marriage Proposal Ideas : The Unique and Romanti...
Proposing marriage to your loved one is a great and exciting way to express how much you would want to treasure her for the rest of your life. Here are just few suggestions you could try to get her in no time.
- Famous Celebrities who needed Anger Management Couns...
There are celebrities that are professionals, on time, responsible, and very flexible to their job. However, there are some who have shown some attitudes that lack sincerity due to their busy schedules which stress them too much and sometimes causes.
- Filipino Traits and Characteristics
Filipinos has one of the best traits in the world one of you must know. Although they have been colonized by several countries, core values from their ancestors remained intact and is still applied up to this time. Filipinos are not perfect, but...
- Top Signs of A Cheating Spouse
Is your relationship too good to be true? Mmmh.. Wait, there must be something wrong and you you need to be sure, whether your spouse is cheating or not. I knew this feeling, when everything is going smooth and great in your life, and you dont...