- Gender and Relationships»
- Happy Marriages
What Does A Happy Marriage Consist Of?
Happy marriages are sometimes far and few between these days. We tend to argue with our spouse over things that are not even worth arguing about. What causes these arguments?
- Some arguments can start over the almighty dollars. Where are we going to get the money to pay for these bills? In today society so many people argue over these financial problems, but remember when we took our wedding vows?
- To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
- How many marriages abide by these vows we have taken when we got married?
- Many times there maybe one, that is not too faithful to their spouse,`which in time, when caught up with, will indeed cause a huge argument and pretty much would end the marriage most of the time.
When you love someone so much, and he/she is the love of your life, your best friend, your life companion to death do you part, you will stick by each other, no matter what happens in your lives. Between the both of you, anything can be figured out or worked out if there is true love in your hearts.
What does a happy marriage consist of you may ask? In my 30 years of marriage, we went through some real tough times, but we stuck it out and worked out our differences because deep down we TRULY LOVED each other no matter what the circumstances were that we had a problem with.
A happy marriage in my eyes consists of Trust, Loyalty, Honesty, Being Open with each and Unconditional Love. With these few very easy things, your marriage should be well on the way to a life of happiness and forever love.
Granted, there is no such thing as a perfect marriage as much as we would like it to be, but if we just try our hardest to abide by our wedding vows then our marriage could just as well be called perfect to us.
Always remember, a marriage is all what you make of it and if you truly want the best marriage ever, you will do anything to keep healthy, pour and clean to death do you part.
Book and Vhs on Marriage
- How To Make Everyday In Your Life Count
Here we all are living in a world of change and never knowing what tomorrow will bring. This is the excitement of life, what will tomorrow bring"? We think, how will tomorrow be when I wake up? Will I...
- Positive Attitudes Can Grow On You
Have you ever gone to a Shopping Mall and just sat on the bench and watched people come and go? Have you taken notice of all the different looks on ones face? Have you notice the different walks that these...