jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Things you can do when you're single

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

I'm very bored here folks, so amuse me by suggesting what activities you all think is a great activity a person can do when they're single.  big_smile  lol

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well first of all dear Steven, enjoy your singleness. I heard a preacher say once that marriage was like a screen door. All of the flies on the inside want out and all of the flies on the outside want in... so be content while you're in this state.

If I had no tethers, I would drive. I used to love to drive up in the mountains etc. but now it is a chore. I would maybe go on a road trip... and for sure go camping, especially if I was a man ('cause except for bears, and maybe snakes, you probably don't have to worry about traveling alone.) I would go fishing at the river and cook my own dinner... Yea! That sounds so fun. I want to go now. lol

1. wilderness profile image94
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

But I'm doing that, married.  A trip planned to the national parks of Utah, another to Salt Lake City and one to Coeur d'Alene.  I will fish at the river but hope to miss out on the bears and snakes.  I cook breakfast, wife cooks dinner.

1. profile image0

With little ones still at home, we always have too much going on. Not a lot of time for vacation. I miss it.

1. wilderness profile image94
            wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Well, one of those trips, plus some shorter weekend kind of things, will be with the grandkids and their parents.  Both my wife and I grew up camping and although it's now done in a motorhome, we still enjoy it very much.  Getting real antsy, in fact, to get out this year.

1. profile image0

Yeah, it's a joy. I miss it a lot.

2. EncephaloiDead profile image60
      EncephaloiDeadposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Go out an meet some people, that is indeed one of the best activities a single person can do.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Everything you can do while married, plus flirting with strangers.

working