|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
What are 10 awesome things about being single?
Could you also name some activities that are especially wonderful for single people?
1. You ain't gotta answer to nobody (where you been, what time you going, when you gone be back, when you get the new shoes?)
2. Me time is really me time
3. I don't have to straighten up when I don't feel like it around the house.
4. I learn more about myself with the opportunity to be a better me
5. Free falling girl talking
6. I can eat what I want to then lay around and MOOOO
7. I can buy all the shoes I want and I don't have to strategically
smuggle them in with the groceries and hide the until I can say
"Oh these aren't new I have had them a few months (see number 1.)
8. I can talk to other men without being accused of trying to flirt with them
or them trying to be with me.
9. I have more time to choose the right guy if he comes my way.
10. and last but not least I have control over the remote control.
LOL I like this one girl :-)
1. I feel in total contol of my own life.
2. Cook when I feel like
3.Never under pressure to change bed linen on the same day every week :-)
4.If I earned enough,I would save easily
5.I can do things like meetings,conferences, dance classes etc after work ,no need to rush home ,nobody to answer to.
6.Can go to a movie or for coffee or just a chat with any male friends anytime as much as I like without any expectations of anything from them or them from me.
7.Have regular dates with myself at McDonalds or at a place where I can dance all night and take my stilletos off in the end and walk home alone to my lovely bed :-)
8.I decide which friends come to my place for a visit and when
9.I watch 'chick flicks' and laugh out loud like I am possessed by demons till I fall asleep on the couch with my feet on the coffee table :-)
10.I have control over my expenditure
1. My home is peaceful.
2. I get to set my alarm and get ready for work in the morning without worrying about disturbing the Ex.
3. I can cook dinner or not depending upon how hungry I am.
4. I have far, far less housework.
5. My house stays tidy.
6. I can pursue my own interests and hobbies.
7. I am no longer walking on eggshells.
8. I can park my car in my garage.
9. I am no longer frightened of life.
10. I get to read in bed.
1. You don't have to share the bed with anyone, sprawl out.
2. You don't have to deal with any jealousy.
3. You never have to look at the toilet seat always being up.
4. Never have to share TV remote, watch what you want all the time.
5. You save on groceries.
6. You don't have to buy a Valentines/B Day present.
7. You can have girls night every night.
8. You don't have to worry about being quiet ever.
9. You can flirt with whoever.
10. You can focus on yourself more.
Some activities for singles:
You could go on a wine tour with a girlfriend or two.
Head to a local cafe.
Join the YMCA or swim on your spare time.
Go to a yoga glass or Zumba
There aren't 10 awesome things about being single, maybe 1 or 2.
by Melissa White5 years ago
What's one thing you miss about being single?For those of you in a relationship, what's the one thing (or multiple things) that you miss about being single? I miss being able to listen to music while going to sleep. My...
by LOT2DO7 years ago
How to feel good about being single?
by jaydene5 years ago
How do you feel about being single when over 50?Are you dating? and what do you think the challenges are?
by Escobana6 years ago
After another breakup in my interesting life, I'm wondering....When to start dating again? And where to go anyway?
by dashingscorpio6 months ago
What does being single mean to you?Traditionally being single defined one's (marital) status. Anyone who is not married is legally considered (single) or available to get married. However most of us now place (dating...
by Sheila Varga Szabo6 years ago
This time of year is difficult for most everyone, especially singles, and "oh joy, I just had my heart broken, too!" What are some ways to avoid feeling lonely during the holiday season? Especially when it...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.