Are you a good guy? Are you an awesome catch? Are you a GGGOOOOODDDD Man?
Here are all the reasons why you are loved. In no random honor.
1.Your word is gold. If you say you are going to do something, help, or be present at a certain place at a certain time we know you will be there. Your word is your bond.
2. You know how to respect and treat a woman. You never expect her to travel to see you at your convenience. You never make a woman feel less than valued, always ensuring you demonstrate the love you have for them.
3. You are honest. Your intentions are honorable. No need to lie and present yourself as something you are not. You put your lady first with the best intentions to do the best for her within your means.
4. You put the needs of your family first.
5. You make a woman's life easy, happy, without needless complications and drama.
6. For all these things that comprise your essence...............you sure look hot in the heart, body, and soul.
7. We can grow old with you in a healthy, happy, relationship. In your eyes we can see the future, sitting at the house surrounded by our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. A life fulfilled.
9. You plan for the future.
If you want to add this list, feel free too.
You're right. Nice guys shouldn't finish last, but unfairly sometimes they do and usually the mean guys finish first!
by Shake Shah 5 years ago
According to you, why it's important to be a nice human being?
by Shil1978 7 years ago
HubPages has this wonderful feature called Hub Hopping or Hub Hop to flag low-quality/copied/spam content. I know some hubbers do use this and help HP staff weed out the substandard content. Here's one more reason why everyone should 'hub hop.' I came across this thread on a Google...
by Vishaaa 6 years ago
Why do women not prefer 'nice' guys?
by SparklingJewel 9 years ago
Aug. 25 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve must for the first time identify the companies in its emergency lending programs after losing a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit... http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= … CC61ZsieV4
by billd01603 5 years ago
Do nice guys always finish last?
by Jonas 5 years ago
Why is being nice to other people looked as something weak by some people?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|