jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why do girls like bad boys and bad boys love good girls???

1. BritneyKnowles profile image40
    BritneyKnowlesposted 4 years ago

Why do girls like bad boys and bad boys love good girls???

I want detailed answers

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

Bad boys like "hot" looking girls period!
    As for girls many of them go through a "bad boy" phase. There is quote they live by.
    "We ignore those who adore us and adore those who ignore us"
    I've often said you can stick a girl in a room with 5 guys and have 4 of them on their knees holding out their hearts to the woman while the fifth guy sits in a corner acting like she does not exist. (That's the guy she will want to get to know!)
    I suspect these girls see the "nice guy" as being too "easy or weak". The "bad boy" is a challenge. He is mysterious, there are lots of women to compete with to (win) him over, other guys admire or want to be like him. He lives life by his own rules. He's dangerous/exciting.
    Oftentimes people have the mindset that if something comes "easy" to them than it has less value. A "nice guy" is ready to shower a girl with love and affection. A "bad boy" keeps a girl guessing about how he feels about her. This makes him more interesting and challenging.
    It's not until a woman has had her heart broken several times that she starts to consider going for a "nice guy". Thus the old saying, "nice guys finish last." They get what is left over after the "bad boy" has moved on. Awhile back I wrote a hub on this topic. http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … omansheart

1. BritneyKnowles profile image40
      BritneyKnowlesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well put. That was a brilliant answer there. Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Rochelle Boles profile image60
    Rochelle Bolesposted 18 months ago

I think bad boys like good girls because they look at them as being pure and "untainted" as the bad girls have already been broken by someone else. When I say broken I mean influenced by another. A bad boy can make the girl next door, who is pure, his very own and keep her that way and protect her. The good girl sees it that way also, I'd rather have Nickolas cage protecting me and keeping me other than Greg Brady!