jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I think my husband hates me.

1. profile image60
    CynthiaSmithermanposted 2 months ago

How do I know if my husband hates me.? He says I’m cheating all the time But I’m not.  He is cheating on me and mentally tortures me.

1. promisem profile image97
      promisemposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Please consider counseling and/or support groups as soon as possible.

If you live in the United States, a starting point is your local Community Services Board. It can either provide help or give you referrals for getting help.

1. profile image60
        CynthiaSmithermanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
      dashingscorpioposted 2 months agoin reply to this

"He is cheating on me and mentally tortures me."
      So why is (he) still your husband?

Loving yourself enough to look out for yourself is more important than how others feel about you.

Why (choose) to be with someone who {hates} you?

As promisem suggested (you) should probably get some counseling.

The world may not owe you anything but (you) owe yourself the world!

"Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
      - Oscar Wilde

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 months ago

Leave, Honey.  Life is too short.

If you feel you are in danger, call a women's shelter in your area.  Just google one.  Good luck.

3. profile image60
    Killswitchcricketposted 2 months ago

Although that "find a women's shelter" comment was made by someone who obviously has never been to one,(so is she qualified to give that kind of advice?) she is ABSOLUTELY right about life being too short. I sat next to the man you described for 12 years waiting on my "real life" to start but it never did. And after I left I thought I would regain something I had lost but no... It's gone. My youth especially.  Nobody wants psycho's old and damaged leftovers. At least if you're young you can still heal and start a new romance with all the ideals of a new family in tow.  Not so much when you're old.