What is the nicest thing anyone has every done for you? How did you repay them?

1. Ms Chievous profile image77
    Ms Chievousposted 8 years ago

What is the nicest thing anyone has every done for you?  How did you repay them?

2. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I am wondering why no one has answered this question yet as I start to answer it.  Then, as I start typing, I realize that there are actually very, very many people who have done nice things for me.  I could not say that any one person who did a nice thing for me did any less or more than any other person who did a nice thing for me.  In my mind, when one person does something nice for another,it is the same loving energy that another person doing something nice is emanating.  I always try to "pay it forward," as I am not always able to repay the original "debt."  So, when I see a person in need, if I have the ability to do so, I provide whatever I can to help meet their needs.  It feels even better to help someone else in a way that you have been helped in the past by others.  Many times have I said to someone, "I know just how you feel.  Here, let me help you with that..."

3. gusripper profile image36
    gusripperposted 8 years ago

Well with my wife we are not the best couple but she is the person gave me the 2 best giffts in my all life.My daughter 5.4 yrs ago and a ticket for an ACDC concert last Thursday.I dont now how to repay to her,maybe it will be unpayble.

working