What is the craziest thing you have done as a teenager?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (23 posts)
  1. abbykorinnelee profile image52
    abbykorinneleeposted 11 years ago

What is the craziest thing you have done as a teenager?

Give any and all details you wish:)

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7384340_f260.jpg

2. miscellanea profile image64
    miscellaneaposted 11 years ago

The craziest thing I have ever done as a teenager was setting fire in our house smile I didn't know that the fire would be so catastrophic smile

abbykorinneleeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What in God's name made you decide to do that?? LOL What did you light on fire that made it worse than you thought?

2. miscellanea profile image64
      miscellaneaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Yes , exactly, didn't think it would do all that smile

3. abbykorinnelee profile image52

I have to say I never thought to light up my house lol...I did accidently light the leaves behind our house on fire this summer and didn't know.  My dad saw on way home...I guess I didn't put my cigarette out all the way lol

4. miscellanea profile image64

hhh, and you did and you're not a teenager smile come on

5. abbykorinnelee profile image52

As a teenager the craziest thing I really did was have guys over with a couple girlfriends and listened to music when my parents were gone.  They asked why they didn't park in front and I said they just got their license and could back up lol

6. miscellanea profile image64

hhh this is so witty though smile I did many things not only one

7. abbykorinnelee profile image52

I wish I had now lol...oh I take that back...I did smoke pot twice when I was 17.  I got so giggly and laid in the middle of a really dark road by this creepy park and headlights were coming...I was laughing wondering if I would fit under the car

8. miscellanea profile image64

Thank you so much your sweet smile is that ur facebook there?

9. abbykorinnelee profile image52

Yes that is my facebook.  I am on that everyday too

10. miscellanea profile image64

can I add you smile

11. abbykorinnelee profile image52

Yeah I will accept you as long as you aren't a serial killer:) jk

3. unvrso profile image83
    unvrsoposted 11 years ago

The craziest thing that I have done was to try to swim across a big lake. That  day, me and other friends were looking for a place to camp in the mountains. In the way, we came across a lake.

I suggested that we could swim to get to the other side of the lake, and so we started to get undressed. We were about 40 feet from the banks of the lake, when a group of fishermen came in their boat and told us to get out of the water because it was getting dark and soon the water will become very cold.

If it weren´t for the fishermen, me and my friends could have passed away by now.

LOL I wouldn't have been able to do that, I think I missed out as a teenager..I am a lot more ambitious in the things I do now but as a teenager I think it is important to have these memoris

4. austinhealy profile image72
    austinhealyposted 11 years ago

Disasters usually happen from a combination of at least two reasons. When I was in high school, we used to go smoke in the toilets which was, of course, not allowed. One day, we noticed that one of the stalls had a clogged toilet and without getting too much into details, it didn't smell very good and spoiled our quality smoking time. The same day, we had a chemistry lesson in which the teacher demontrated the violent reaction of a product, which I believe was sodium, when put in contact with water. At the end of the class, a friend and I stayed behind and stole the jar in which the powerful chemical was stored as well as a pair of wooden tongs. We went back to the toilets, closed the door of the stall in question, and over the door, we threw a whole bar of the chemical into the clogged toilet. It was a thing of beauty. To make a long story short, whatever was clogging the toilet ended up stuck to the ceiling... I know i shouldn't be proud of myself for doing something like that but unfortunately I am, and just thinking of the incident still makes me laugh. This maynot be the craziest thing I have done but it certainly is one of them. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to tell that story.

LOL that was great!!!

5. TheManWithNoPants profile image59
    TheManWithNoPantsposted 11 years ago

Well, somebody wrote in my senior year book ... "Jim, voted least likely to be 30".
    I was pretty crazy, and did a lot of things including racing trains.  I got drunk once when I was 16 ,,, okay, got drunk a lot when I was 16, but one time I climbed a 300 foot radio tower naked with a beer in my hand.  Then I hung by one hand,  holding my beer with the other while peeing on the people below who were cheering me on.  Does that qualify?  smile 

Good question!

~ jim

I would pay money to see you run go up a water twoer naked and a beer in your hand lol just kidding but it would have been funny

2. TheManWithNoPants profile image59
      TheManWithNoPantsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

...Fortunatley  Red (my girl) keeps my grounded these days, and would nueter me when I got down if I did that again.  (laughing)

3. abbykorinnelee profile image52

I bet she would!! Rightfully so, but it would still be the funniest thing to see:) Have a great thanksgiving to you and your family

6. James-wolve profile image75
    James-wolveposted 11 years ago

When i was 14 i was very naive and innocent. As part of our  Franch Literature examination we had to stand in front of the class and give a talk on the subject of our choice and afterwards take questions from the class.

I was a huge fan of David Bowie and knew everything about him and his music so decided to talk about him. Unfortunately, i came across a biography of him in the local library and this biography gave very lurid and graphic accounts of his s....x life as well as discussing his music ...

Therefore, on the day of the exam i stood up in front of the class and announced that I was going to give my discussion on the s..x life of David Bowie.

I then spent the next 20 minutes giving very graphic and lurid details. As I said i was very naive and had little idea what i was talking about.

My teacher looked like she was going to have a stroke and you could have heard a pin drop. Not surprisingly no-one had any questions to ask me but my teacher said i really needed to develop some healthier interests.

I was the talk of the school but i did pass my exam with flying colours.

OMG I think I would have spent the rest of the year hiding in the bathroom lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)