jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Doesn't anyone like me anymore?

1. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

Doesn't anyone like me anymore?

2. Shadesbreath profile image84
    Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago

Once upon a time there was a garden.  In the garden grew lots of flowers.  There were hearty roses, drooping but lovely daffodils, low slung and lovely verbena... lots and lots of variety.  And they were all beautiful.  Along came a very pretty and very useful flower named Dandelion.  It rivaled Daisy for beauty, had nearly as many uses as wheat and corn, and yet, it struggled for acceptance in the garden.  If only someone had suggested it pace itself a little bit, perhaps spend some time getting to know the other flowers more, no one would have ever considered plucking such a sweet, beautiful plant out.  The good news was that gardens refresh themselves all the time, so it was never too late for Dandelion to correct its mistakes.

3. easetravels profile image59
    easetravelsposted 8 years ago

Life is with full of love only. There may be some hatred here and there. It is like thorns in the rose plant.
    The soul is different from body. The body is perishable.It changes its colour everyday. But ,the soul is contant. It is always young and energetic. It allows you to dream about your past and similarly it makes you to think about the future while you are (your soul) is living in the present. So DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY WHETHER ANYONE LIKE YOU ANYMORE OR NOT. Your soul is with you to live with you and to love you and the rest are just eternal.

4. beigeallen profile image54
    beigeallenposted 8 years ago

I cannot say why people you know may have stopped liking you, but as a new person meeting you for the first time through your posts, with questions like "how to hold onto my husband" and "doesn't anyone like me anymore" you seem to be a bit desperate for attention. Things like that put people off if they do not know you and could have something to do with you thinking people don't like you.

5. profile image0
    Common Thredposted 8 years ago

I personally don't know you but when it feels like no one likes me, I try to reach out to someone else who might be down and depressed and get my eyes off myself for a while. When you make someone's day, you feel better, and so do they. And voila! Someone likes you for what you did for them. And before you know it, the people who seemed to not like you have come around again. Because it's usually not your fault, but something that they are going through in their own life.

Personal experience. smile