jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

what is a good gift to get your fiance for the wedding gift?

1. adsensesecrets profile image60
    adsensesecretsposted 8 years ago

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

Diamonds? Flowers? Good chocolate ... I am not quite sure. Cook her dinner and give her all of the above ... you should probably get advice from some ladies on this one.

3. Princess Weddings profile image74
    Princess Weddingsposted 8 years ago

Something personal and special. An item that was wanted but not needed. It will show that you are thoughtful, considerate, and paying attention to details, because this is something the person mentioned weeks or months ago.

4. profile image50
    propeshkaposted 8 years ago

Get an empty hourglass and some sand. When your fiance opens the gift, get the sand and each pour in the sand together. Make some remark like "My time is yours, and yours is mine forever."

5. hublim profile image80
    hublimposted 8 years ago

I opted for two gifts for my fiancé, one practical and one memorable.
    She had said she needed new straightening tongs, so I had my sister select the best pair available and I gave her them as a gift before the wedding. Apparently the gift of straighter hair was very well received.
    On our wedding night I produced a gold necklace while in the honeymoon suite. My wife had picked a yellow gold ring and did not have much jewellery of the same type. I went for two connected hearts and she still wears it almost every day.

6. pendell2 profile image64
    pendell2posted 8 years ago

Any gift that shows your understanding of your future mate's true self....any thoughtful gift.....is the right one.

7. Rangerwife profile image58
    Rangerwifeposted 8 years ago

Photos.  Do a more intimate session, and give them the photos as a gift.

8. jonywoker profile image58
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

I think Wedding pictures is good gift for Fiance on wedding..
    If you live in Texas and give gift like wedding pictures to your Fiance.
    Meet Bruce covill for get wedding pictures.

Bruce Covill Professional Wedding Photographer. A photographer who wants to capture the moments of your lifetime into frames for you to remember always, available for baby photography and professional wedding pictures in Texas. Call at 512-267-9592.

visit:http://www.brucecovill.com/

9. AimeeMorris profile image60
    AimeeMorrisposted 5 years ago

Simple things like giving her beautiful flowers can make a perfect wedding gift. Flowers can effectively express your emotions and can make her feel special.

10. garyluther profile image40
    garylutherposted 5 years ago

I suggest a wedding pictures is must be a best gift for your fiance on wedding. I like to give you one name an Ideal Moment Photography for your memorable wedding photography.

11. sickdub profile image61
    sickdubposted 4 years ago

alll the love and appreciation in the world that you can muster up!

working