jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Suggest a beautiful place for photography

1. tio12 profile image71
    tio12posted 7 years ago

Suggest a beautiful place for photography

Bali(indonesia), yunani

2. lilian_sg profile image74
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

Bali is a beautiful place. You can try the beaches, the temples or just the Kuta area where there's lots of human traffic. http://hubpages.com/hub/Visiting-Bali

3. Business Info profile image61
    Business Infoposted 7 years ago

Ibiza, without a doubt.

have a look at some of these

4. Nickie E Shanks profile image54
    Nickie E Shanksposted 7 years ago

Just as a suggestion....I personally notice that a lot of people choose similar ideas for their photos. To be a little more on the creative side or even to be a little different from others, I would try to find a place that you normally wouldn't choose. I recently went for a walk with my children and saw a bridge and under the bridge it looked almost like giant tubes or culverts. We went down under the bridge and took pictures in the tubes and they turned out very adorable.

5. profile image49
    digital800posted 7 years ago

I think there are so many beautiful thing around us.

6. bizchickblogs profile image88
    bizchickblogsposted 7 years ago

Hi Tio,

Kancamagus Highway in the White Mountains in New Hampshire is a beautiful place to shoot.

7. jonywoker profile image58
    jonywokerposted 6 years ago

Beautiful place for Photography,available in Texas....Meet Bruce covill.

Bruce Covill is a Professional Wedding Photographer. A photographer who wants to capture the moments of your lifetime into frames for you to remember always, available for baby photography and professional wedding pictures in Texas. Call them at 512-267-9592.

8. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

I think "Sent Martin's" island of "Bay Of Bengal" is a beautiful place for photography. You will get various kind of coral, beautiful sea beach, fishing boat, beautiful coconut tree for photography.

9. garyluther profile image38
    garylutherposted 5 years ago

I suggest to go with http://www.idealmomentphotography.com/ for beautiful photography...

10. amitchhabra profile image60
    amitchhabraposted 3 years ago

India - some great landscapes and history.