what should i do,when my partner travel without telling me? please do you think

1. profile image45
    nelgabbyposted 8 years ago

what should i do,when my partner travel without telling me? please do you think she still love me?

kindly advice me or what i can do,secondly she has not call me,since she left;

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I don't think it's good news, not just because she left, but because she hasn't contacted you since.  I hope if she does contact you, that you'll have the opportunity to tell her about your feelings.  The 'disappearing act' is not completely uncommon, and often leaves you not knowing what to think. It's like getting the 'silent treatment' x 100, feels bad, and it's a form of emotional abuse.

3. AWHITEGIRLSWORLD profile image67
    AWHITEGIRLSWORLDposted 7 years ago

I don't think it's good news, not just because she left, but because she hasn't contacted you since. And when she does call you ask her why she left you thinking and had you feeling bad thoughts as she made herself not known. what I would do is think the worst and hope for the best. I know how it feels but we let our minds take over our hearts and we should just settle on what if. BE PREPARED TO ASK HER QUESTIONS WHY!!!

working