jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A Woman's Worst Enemy Is The Other Women. What Do Think?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

A Woman's Worst Enemy Is The Other Women. What Do Think?

2. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Totally disagree!  I believe women are more like 'sisters' who've gotta stick together!  You know "Girl Power!".

3. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Not really, we women know how our minds are wired, so we are able to get on with each other - irrespective of  personalities. smile

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Actually, I would have to agree that other women ARE a woman's worst enemy in many ways. Yes, you have your good friends and they most likely will never stab you in the back, but even your very best friends can't resist engaging in some competitive behaviors. Most women are naturally very competitive whether they realize it or not, and when there's no bond of friendship tend to get infinitely more competitive than friends would. This is why I haven't had many female friends, as male friends never seem to think they need to compete with me in any way...whereas there are some women whom I've never even met (that my husband works with) who try to compete with me because so many of their male (and a couple older female) co-workers have glowing things to say about my baking, appearance, personality, etc. and they don't seem to be able to stand any female being spoken of better than themselves in their presence, regardless of their relation to either the female being referred to or the people doing the mentioning.

working