jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do Women Prefer Giving Or Receiving?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Do Women Prefer Giving Or Receiving?

If A Woman Was To Be Asked By A Man Whether She Prefers Giving Or Receiving, What Would Be Her Most Likely Answer And Why?

2. Millionsathome profile image56
    Millionsathomeposted 8 years ago

I think women like giving because They are so loving and they are very touch sensitive.

3. profile image0
    kaceybabeposted 8 years ago

well i guess this really could work both ways. i think a woman gets emotionally involved in sex/love making! Lots of people prefer giving rather than recieving. i dont think it matters if its male or female .. these things depend on the person rather than their sex. x

4. Special Kay profile image58
    Special Kayposted 6 years ago

Depends on the woman, and depends on the man. Not every man is a worthy recipient of what a woman has to offer and a smart woman can sense this and choose to only receive in the relationship.

5. tHErEDpILL profile image86
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

I think women prefer giving and expect to receive later.  The human females mind is hard wired to reproduce and take care of her family.  Subconsciously this is what most women do, unless their mental state is somehow more irregular than usual.  Women will give a lot but they do expect to receive and if it takes too long and it's not as much as they think they deserve, most will leave.  It was not like this 20 years ago but it is now sad

working