jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

do you believe in domestic discipline?

1. profile image60
    ahumanishereposted 8 years ago

do you believe in domestic discipline?

between consenting adults.

2. HappyHer profile image59
    HappyHerposted 8 years ago

Between consenting adults, absolutely.  It can be a beautiful thing that creates deep intimacy and happiness if both people are fully respected and communication stays open and clear.  This is a great topic to talk about at DiddleTalk.com, it's a new forum for these kinds of topics that might not "fit" really well at hubpages.

3. magnoliazz profile image64
    magnoliazzposted 8 years ago

No! Even the question is offensive to me!

Men and women are equal and together they create one total equal whole, who would want anything less?

4. profile image49
    deeds777posted 8 years ago

I am a male in a dometic discipline relationship. I am the one who is punished if needed.At first it was exciting but now i try to behave in a way to avoid being spanked.A full size wooden paddle is used and it really hurts.To many this seems silly but if they were given a real paddling they would reconsider.This was my idea and have found it has positive results.I am still amazed by people who consider themselves modern thinkers who are an authority on every subject and want to tell people what they should and shouldnt do.You people need to get a life or atleast get interesting.

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

of course......but that is a "special" kind of relationship lol, to each their own

6. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Yes, my French maid is frequently naughty, requiring me to put her over my knee and give her a spanking after first lowering her drawers.

7. svogt12002 profile image60
    svogt12002posted 7 years ago

After about the first or second grade we have a pretty good idea about what is right and what is wrong. By the time we marry, if we don't know how to behave and need to be disciplined, we are just not that smart. Christian domestic discipline is no more than BDSM hidden behind the bible, so those spanking and then having sex can feel better about the life style they have chosen. As a domestic violence therapist, I get to clean up the CDD fall out on a regular basis. If you like to be tied up, spanked, and then have tender moments, usually leading to sex, call it what it is.. Kinky

working