jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do men seem to think sex cures any problem?

1. profile image46
    mrsfrbrdposted 8 years ago

Why do men seem to think sex cures any problem?

2. DARICANMAMI profile image55
    DARICANMAMIposted 8 years ago

Becaus they are men and sex is a cure for everything to them lol. I understand the makeup sex point but some things are not going to end in sex.

3. JenniferRae profile image61
    JenniferRaeposted 8 years ago

Because somewhere along the way a man overheard a sensitive woman saying that sex brings them closer and that she feels completely in sync and as "one" when they make love. So in his mind its his way of saying I know we just got into a terrible fight and i know that i just hurt you deeply by what i said but lets make love so that you know we're still perfect for eachother. He thinks it will make her feel safe and secure again and forget everything that just happened.

4. John McCall profile image34
    John McCallposted 8 years ago

I believe women are much more fluent in communication and understanting & reacting to emotions than the typical man.  Generalising... sex is how a man communicates and shows their emotions.

Yes, many men need to learn more effective ways of communication, past the initial physical components. 

It is also simple for men to just take the sex route, rather than try and communicate, but don't blame us, it is what we know and we are not going to learn any new ways overnight.

5. Ask_Nessa69 profile image54
    Ask_Nessa69posted 7 years ago

Because men rarely think with the head on top of there shoulders but instead the one between there legs!!!

working