jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are there any good men left?

1. ek ellis profile image70
    ek ellisposted 8 years ago

Are there any good men left?

2. Jonathan Janco profile image68
    Jonathan Jancoposted 8 years ago

Right here.  But I was raised by women. That didn't hurt.

3. Dark knight rides profile image72
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

Are there any good men left? I say "Yes, there are." There are plenty of men out there that could be considered good, even great, but it depends largely on what it is your looking for. We all have an internal checklist of items that we mark off when... read more

4. floating mind profile image78
    floating mindposted 8 years ago

Yes!  And odds are, you may have a few around you on a day to day basis.  Take the time to listen, step back and obverse them.  You may be surprised. 

However!  If you really do not have any "good men" around you, then consider going to places where you can come into contact with that type of man.

5. G.L.A. profile image82
    G.L.A.posted 8 years ago

Yes!  There are just as many good men as there are good women. So perhaps the question should be.. 'are there any good women left?'  Guess it depends on who's asking?  and remember this.. todays men and women were molded by yesterdays'  parents, and tomorrows men & women are being molded by todays parents ..so if we have a problem with todays people, then maybe we should change our parenting trends. (???)

6. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

They are everywhere!
    If you are looking for the most important qualities.

See my hub for a more detailed answer.

http://hubpages.com/hub/bad-boy-vs-good … omansheart

7. tysanders profile image60
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

There are good men out there. The problem is most women are not attracted to them or aren't willing to give them a chance.

working