jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What do men look for in a woman?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

What do men look for in a woman?

2. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 7 years ago

Some one that takes care of themselves emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

3. CARIBQUEEN profile image71
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

the good, the bad, everything! Actually, a good heart, pleasing personality, honesty, a good homemaker with that comes a little of the bad. But the good usually outweighs the bad.

4. ikechiawazie profile image60
    ikechiawazieposted 7 years ago

It depends but one thing i know is that men look for women that make them happy. Men look for women that can feel up their love tank.

5. cobrien profile image78
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

Men look for a younger version of their mothers.

6. RealHousewife profile image77
    RealHousewifeposted 7 years ago

It depends on what kind of woman they are looking for.  My husband highly regards honesty and integrity.  In general, I think men look for women who make them feel like a better man:-)

7. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 7 years ago

I can't help but feel I need a powerful/strong woman, with tons of patience, to handle me.

8. poloche35 profile image54
    poloche35posted 7 years ago

An special companion! to share many thinks..................

9. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

men always look and love those women who loving, caring, understand his felling, emotion etc...................

10. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

1. ego-boosting words
    2. libido boosting athletic figure
    3. magic hands that cook anything
    4. ability to listen to stupid things and smile encouragingly.

11. zduckman profile image60
    zduckmanposted 7 years ago

An angel that can be a devil. Intelligence, and an adventuresome spirit. A nurturing and compassionate side is attractive as well.

12. Max_Power profile image60
    Max_Powerposted 7 years ago

It depends on what stage of life we are at, and whether we are emotionally healthy, etc. For example some guys are looking for someone to mother them (I can't think of anything worse!). Other guys will just look for sex, especially when they are younger and immature. Despite this, I think that women might be surprised at the number of guys that are looking for a genuine relationship.
    I am attracted to women who are being themselves, are independent and genuinely happy. My ideal relationship would be one where we accept each other, communicate well and work towards common goals.
    Basically I think couples need to be on the same wavelength and work together, not against each other.
    My worst nightmare is a partner that relies only on me to make them happy, complains a lot, or tries to change who I am. (Although it's ok to take off a few of my rough edges lol)
    Initially I am attracted by a lady with nice eyes and a nice smile:)

13. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

If I could go back 30 years to try and find a new woman to take part in my life my "Ideal woman" would be intelligent, attractive, self-sufficient, independant, passionate about life, and romantically lust driven and aggressive.  All the other qualities are nice but not necessary.

14. jenisis profile image61
    jenisisposted 7 years ago

Friendship,Sex and hopefully the same dress and shoe size too! btw: and  hopefully a sense of humor!

15. porusmistry profile image58
    porusmistryposted 7 years ago

This is depend on the men and depend on the situation
    both things are include good and bad....

Thanks Porus Mistry

16. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

Depends on the age and maturity level of the man.

For me personally, I need a woman who is beautiful.
    This does not mean a model or a cheerleader, but someone who is beautiful in my own eyes which means that she has confidence, takes care of herself, and isn't afraid to show off a little of herself.

I also need intelligence, sense of humor, personality, independence, and someone who needs me.

Now the last two would seem to contradict eachother, but here's the thing: I need for her to be self-sufficient if necessary which also proves she could take care of me if needed. But I also love to show attention to and spoil my women, so she has to be able to accept that also.

working