jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do you crave for most in life apart from Good HEALTH obviously?

1. NewHorizons profile image82
    NewHorizonsposted 8 years ago

What do you crave for most in life apart from Good HEALTH obviously?

We study to have a good job, to earn enough money to live well according to our heart's desire. For some the job is enough and they pursue a career,  they have job-satisfaction,  they are important in the administrative and management class.  For others it is the money that is most important.  They become workaholics, working longer and longer hours.  I think that 'enough' money is the KEY to a good life but is not an end in itself.  We need love, respect, peace of mind. What do you think?

2. pmccray profile image74
    pmccrayposted 8 years ago

I think your right.  Money isn't the end all to be all.  In the latter part of my life I now enjoy writing.  I've had a passion all my adult life to write and now that I'm living that dream I'm the happiest I've ever been. 

To answer your question;  hopefully you can enjoy your life passion and make money at it!!!

3. floating mind profile image78
    floating mindposted 8 years ago

I love to laugh!
    I love being around people who love to laugh!
    I'm not good at telling jokes, but it doesn't stop me from trying.
    What I crave most ... a world full of people that enjoy life enough to laugh out love (lol)!

4. mintinfo profile image77
    mintinfoposted 8 years ago

Besides health the thing I crave for the most is knowledge. Some say "ignorance is bliss" but I say if it wasn't for mans curiosity about life then we could not have advanced as far as we are now. I believe in positive knowledge that benefits mankind, not reckless destructive and subversive knowledge that is used to destroy life instead of nurturing it.

5. NewHorizons profile image82
    NewHorizonsposted 8 years ago

Thank you all for taking the time to submit your answer.  I agree with "floatingmind" who likes to have a good laugh whenever he/she can ha ha.  And with "pmccray" whose life passion is writing.  I like writing as well but cannot find the time to do it and besides I don't know if I'm good enough. I also agree with "mintinfo" whose life passion is the search for knowledge.  However, I do not understand exactly what he/she means by "reckless destructive and subversive knowledge that is used to destroy life instead of nurturing it".

6. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

I crave most in my life is my moment by moment knowing and walking with GOD every day for the rest of my life on the earth. I am also fulfilling this crave now by knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment.

7. anusha15 profile image87
    anusha15posted 6 years ago

I think that when we crave for something, if the intensity of craving is enough, we generally work for getting it, and in a way, deal with our cravings. There are things which you desire, but can't exactly achieve with only efforts - there is a lot of luck and coincidence involved - and these are the things which we crave for the most.

I crave for being in company of more like minded people who understand and share my passion for creativity, art and expression. smile

Although I should say I'm lucky to have a few of them around, but I'm greedy smile

working