jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you check your partners mobile phone to see if they have been in contact with

1. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Do you check your partners mobile phone to see if they have been in contact with other women / men ?

2. floating mind profile image76
    floating mindposted 8 years ago

No!

You need to have trust in a relationship; otherwise, why be in a relationship if you have to check up on the person every time they use their cell phone.

More over, if I were to find out that she is checking my cell phone to see who is contacting me, I would seriously consider the idea of looking for a new girlfriend.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

None of your business.  So many relationship problems are caused by someone thinking they "own" the other person, or that they are "owed" attention, fidelity, whatever by someone else.

I am not "new-age", but how about "living in the now" with your relationship when you are with a person?  When you are not with them, what business is it of yours what they are up to?

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

If I felt I should I have and the feeling I had was correct.  It's better to know than not know and just be second guessing about whatever hunch you have

working