What if she still acts affectionate even though she won't continue the relations

1. Findog2k10 profile image55
    Findog2k10posted 8 years ago

What if she still acts affectionate even though she won't continue the relationship?

if you both agree to have "last time sex" then she cries during it, saying shes sad things didn't workout and that she tried her best but still loves you and that you mean alot to her, cries even more cuz you walked out the door, invites you back to her house and she acts as though you two are still a couple but says that she cant see herself being with you right now, is there still a chance she wants to be with me? If so, then whats the best thing to do? She let me know she missed me and the relationship but shes being held back then says we both went through changes.

2. profile image44
    sophiamartinposted 8 years ago

Well, this was posted 5 weeks ago. Anything new?
    I'd say if you're still having the same interactions, you're dealing with a woman who is confused and probably very lonely. Probably pretty insecure, too. And the most likely reason she's treating you this way is because she's afraid to be alone, not because you are the love of her life. For you, this kind of manipulative behavior can only harm you. Get out before she sours you on all women.

working