jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are you close to your parents? Do you call them often?

1. elayne001 profile image69
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

Are you close to your parents? Do you call them often?

I usually check in with my Dad every week or so since he lives far away by phone or email. My mother has already passed on.

2. nancy_30 profile image69
    nancy_30posted 7 years ago

I'm very close to my parents.  They just live down the road from me.  Me and my mom talk on the phone a couple of times a day.  I also visit at least 3 to 4 times a week.

3. marujita profile image48
    marujitaposted 7 years ago

Yes I am... I call them every day and see them too. They are my life line to me and my children

4. Ann Nonymous profile image62
    Ann Nonymousposted 7 years ago

Considering my mom is my best friend, my role model and someone who I trust explicitly, and the fact that I take joy in being a lot like my father I am very proud to say that I am indeed very, very close to my parents! I am blessed to have such loving, understanding and supportive parents! Goooo mom and dad! And yes we live very close to each other and the phone line is always open for them….

5. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Toxic relationships can crop up in any part of life, but they're especially harmful when the toxicity comes from parents, siblings, or other seemingly obligatory connections. read more

6. istephan profile image60
    istephanposted 6 years ago

Yes of course, I am very close to my parents. In fact, I still live with my parents which is why I do not need to call them often as I see them personally and talk to them, discuss issues and enjoy my life with them.
    I feel fortunate for having parents like mine.

working