The Word for today is security..... Women are you in it for the security or love

1. profile image45
    houstonshitchposted 8 years ago

The Word for today is security..... Women are you in it for the security or love ? I say security !!

Most marriages are sent thru divorce for lack of finance or the mismanagement of funds.  Security is very important so where does love come in at.

2. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 8 years ago

I'm in it for love. I couldn't bear the thought of laying in bed next to someone I didn't really love. There are those who just want a comfortable cushion of funds behind them, which is perfectly fine, but without love, you might as well be sleeping on a pile of bank notes. I think that love should always come first, then finance. Some of the happiest people I know are broke or in debt, but at least they have love to fall back on. Sure, it doesn't pay the bills, but wouldn't you rather go through a rough time with someone you truly love, or would you want to have "smooth sailing" with someone you only remotely relate to?

3. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 6 years ago

I'm in it for love.  But, I believe true love brings security with it.  No, I don't believe in marrying or being in a relationship for money, or a house, or a car or whatever down the road.  I do believe that true love brings trust, respect, understanding, intimacy, and  a more deeper  love as time goes on.  Money, houses, cars, etc, - all the material things- don't inhance love, rather they detract from it.  I don't believe in marrying "to get ahead".  May be I'm just a 'cockeyed optimist', but I want true, passionate love, a love that lasts or nothing at all.

working