jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The first kiss, is it really very important and unforgettable?

1. Sara Jofre profile image77
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

The first kiss, is it really very important and unforgettable?

Do you think the first kiss is a big deal? does age matters?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12055939_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Yes, I believe your first kiss is unforgettable. I can still remember mine. I was in the 4th grade and had a crush on a girl, I asked her to go with me and she said yes. I then asked her for a kiss after school. That was the day I got my first kiss. Thank you Jennifer. smile

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

yes, it is memorable but not important. My first kiss was when I was 5 years old. That kiddo kissed me when we were punished and he turned out to be my God brother when we grew up

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Without a doubt! I can't think of any instance where I asked for "seconds" when I didn't enjoy something the first time around.
    Nevertheless I believe how one feels about another is the biggest determining factor. Two people could kiss you the same exact way but your feelings about one over the other will determine whom you consider to be the better kisser.

5. Venus Rivera profile image75
    Venus Riveraposted 3 years ago

Good Q&A
    It's sad to say but unfortunately- I don't even remember my first kiss or the young man who gave it to me. I guess it wasn't that important if I can't remember it. Lol...

working