I keep having dreams of having succesful relationships with girls in my classes

1. profile image45
    destinyduelerposted 7 years ago

I keep having dreams of having succesful relationships with girls in my classes at school, but...

when I ask them out in real life they say no. At the end of each of these dreams I'm always with a girl with long black hair in a purple dress at our wedding, and the wedding looks like it would cost a fortune, theres crystal everywhere and its on a platform which we walk up the stairs to get to, and it's ridiculously crowded even for a wedding. When she turns around, my dream ends and i never get to see her face. what does this mean

2. profile image50
    karina bediposted 6 years ago

wow !
    U know what !?!! ?
    thats amazing!
    What I feel is that you should start ignoring your dreams about having relationships with some girl.
    U might have crushes on some of them
    but let them remain JUST CRUSHES.
    Donot ask them out.
    Remain single for sum tym & wait for the right girl.The one u c at the end of each of ur dreams.The one in purple.The one with long black hair.
    I dont mean that u should start searching for a girl who has long black hair & wearing purple all the time.
    but what i exactly mean is that just dont hurry to be in a relationship.
    just keep waiting for the right girl.
    And when you meet the girl,u'll feel that she is the one! the right one for u.u'l get the feeling urself ,a strong feeling.
    TRUST ME !
    JUST WAIT FOR HER.

working