jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it possible for a deceased loved one, believed to be your soulmate, come out

1. profile image46
    katiekristieposted 7 years ago

Is it possible for a deceased loved one, believed to be your soulmate, come out through someone...

else. Or that they try to "set you up" with someone new?

2. Violet Flame profile image72
    Violet Flameposted 7 years ago

Hi katiekristie xo

Yes I believe it is possible for your loved one in spirit to try to help out and set you up with someone. I read a lovely example in the book "Destiny of Souls" by Ph.D Michael Newton. If you are interested in the topic of soul mates, life after death, or rather, life between lives, start with his first book "Journey of Souls". I have learned so much and gained much insight from them.

hugs and blessings xo

3. profile image61
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

I don't think so. There are so many people on this planet that we're bound to meet someone who seems strikingly familiar. Plus, we look for qualities in others that remind us of a loved one who has died. I know I do. I was madly in love with a woman years ago. She's been dead a long time. But when I see someone who looks like her a chill runs through me. But I don't believe in spiritual reincarnation or in spirits trying to guide us. You must let go of whoever you loved and move on.

4. suzannegrace profile image56
    suzannegraceposted 7 years ago

When our loved ones pass, they are the same on the otherside as they are here. Love knows no boundaries, time or space. I truly believe - and being a medium have "heard" this from those on the other side - that if you are holding onto one who has crossed over, your guides, angels or even the one you have lost, will ABSOLUTELY bring you someone to move on with. However, because of Karma and the work our deseased have to finish, it is not likely they will come back during our lifetime. In some cases, there are what Doreen Virtue has called, "drop ins", where a person suddenly seems completely different, looks different, eats differently, etc, and this is where a new soul literally drops in......however, these are typically souls with more experience and have moved on in order to complete their karma. Best of luck to you in your quest for closure - closure doesn't mean forgotten, either. I firmly believe - and again "hear" from the otherside, that they love it when you talk to them - and remember, your angels and guides will help you - you just have to ask............blessings to you.

working