jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is premarital sex that evil???

1. Awuor profile image49
    Awuorposted 7 years ago

Is premarital sex that evil???

2. Tony Flanigan profile image61
    Tony Flaniganposted 7 years ago

Its as evil as your conscience will allow it to be..

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

it never has been evil................................................................

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

That all depends on personal convictions. Frankly, even those who adhere to the Christian ideal of not having sex until they're married need to remember that in those times, there were no marriage licenses and special ceremonies. People chose whether to be committed or not, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with sex in a committed relationship where the couple have not yet signed the papers to be married in the eyes of the church and government. That said, sex between two consenting adults outside of a committed relationship is widely regarded as just fine too...though some, like myself, abstain because of the health risks involved in sex with someone you don't know.

5. Bikash jha profile image55
    Bikash jhaposted 7 years ago

no its never evil. i mean whats the difference you do it befor or after marriage. its same biological process and marriage is a social activity and considering premarital sex evil is psycoligcal stupidity. it didnt became heavenly after marriage or sinful before it. so why to disturb your hormones and mental health and ignore your physical need.
    lets enjoy life.

6. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

No, what is evil is popping out rugrats with no way to support or educate them.  Sex is not evil.  Not using BIRTH  CONTROL  AND  ABORTION is evil -- stupid.

7. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

Yes, if you are a woman living in certain countries - however if you are a man it is not evil at all and is perfectly fine.  See, there's logic for you.