Did you marry a "bad boy" or "alpha male" - and if so, how did that work out for

1. pb3131 profile image70
    pb3131posted 7 years ago

Did you marry a "bad boy" or "alpha male" - and if so, how did that work out for you?

Ladies - did you marry (or have a LTR with) a so-called "bad boy" or "alpha male" - and if so, how did that work out for you? Would you recommend that to other women?

2. MickS profile image69
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I always think of Hitler and other elitists when I hear terms like 'alpha male/female.'

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Since you lump the two together, our definitions may be slightly different. I married an "alpha male" -- that is, one with very strong leadership qualities, a strong personality, a capacity for aggression, and won't take s**t from anybody. From what I hear from when he was younger, he would have certainly qualified as a "bad boy", and I think that if I had met him then we would not have stayed married long if we were ever together in the first place. However, I found him later in life when he'd learned from his mistakes, found out that fighting just isn't worth it 99% of the time, and realized that he can boss everyone around...except his wife. We are very happily married and get along great, though the times we do have clashes he has discovered that though I like to be easygoing and soft-spoken most of the time, I WILL call him out when I think he's out of line and he's smart enough not to push it...too much.

Closed to reply

working