jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I know if it's the right time for him?

1. profile image47
    bridget72posted 7 years ago

How do I know if it's the right time for him?

3 years ago you wrote that guys will marry when it's the right time, but women when they find the right guy. I found the right guy 6 years ago, but it wasn't the right time for him. 3 years later we broke up because I couldn't wait anymore. He left the country, then I left the country. Now, 3 more years later, he's moving back to the same city where I had bought a house. I'm returning as well, 3 weeks after him. We had kept in touch - email, skype, phone - and he even came to visit me when I was in the States. He's still the right guy for me, but how will I know if it's the right time for him?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

you won't know unless he wants to share that information with you.  I think you should go on and live your life like you have and not get caught up in the hype of how you feel, what you once had and also the fact that you have kept in contact in addition to everything that has happened since the seperation.  I am not saying you should not have an interest.  When concerning matters of the heart it is for you to express as well as exercise your feelings regardless of what anyone says.  But you have already been down that road and you waited, which makes matters worst.  You can't hang around for anyone!  Absolutely no one!  If they appreciate you just as much as you do them and Love is really there, nothing will separate or interrupt a destined Love connection.

Lets see if he has truly matured as well as really wants to be with you!   ciao

3. Veronica profile image80
    Veronicaposted 7 years ago

How do I know if it's the right time for him? 3 years ago you wrote that guys will marry when it's the right time, but women when they find the right guy. I found the right guy 6 years ago, but it wasn't the right time for him. 3 years later we... read more

4. bibi16 profile image57
    bibi16posted 7 years ago

You'll know because you will be communicating, and not asking this question of yourself or anyone else.

working