jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

when you feel so lonely in this such crowded place...what you'll do ???

1. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

when you feel so lonely in this such crowded place...what you'll do ???

2. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

It is up to you to make friends as you are the one feeling lonely. Loneliness can be handled by being active productively , being creative, reading or just keeping yourself busy, when you follow your passions you will have no thoughts of loneliness.

3. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

Everyone feels lonely now and again. But what we do when we feel lonely defines us, in a sense. We cannot let loneliness drag us into depression or even just feeling sorry for ourselves. When you feel lonely you either need to get out and commune with people, force yourself if you have to. Or you can use that time to complete projects of worth, something that when you finish you actually feel that sense of completion, like you have accomplished something worth while.

4. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I often like my loneliness, I know that I am not alone, and I enjoy stay alone, think about myself.... sometimes I choose the loneliness instead a social life, that can be another kind of loneliness. Write, read, listen music,think, walk, run,are all things that I like do in loneliness for not feel me lonely

working