jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

chocolate or sex?

1. becca storer profile image61
    becca storerposted 7 years ago

chocolate or sex?

If you had to give up one, which one?

2. itsandreawilson profile image67
    itsandreawilsonposted 7 years ago

I'd give up chocolate for sure... then again, i can't eat chocolate so it's a pretty easy compromise for me

3. Powerful Pierre profile image80
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

@ 58  both as long as I get to keep my Diet Pepsi  LOL

4. KewlWriter profile image74
    KewlWriterposted 7 years ago

Chocolate because it does the job of the both wink. Since it being an aphrodisiac.

5. SIJO1 profile image73
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

I would give up the chocolate thats for sure!! Now Beer and sex thats another story lol!!!!

6. becca storer profile image61
    becca storerposted 7 years ago

Haha! I love both, think i'd have to give up chocolate if I had to choose one although I would really really miss it!

7. padmendra profile image47
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

I would  prefer to give up chocolate because chocolate is a manufacturing product which will be easily available in  the market. But when if the question of sex,  I love to share those valuable moments only with my beloved wife whom I love the most and which will never be easily available in any market of this world. So emotions and materials can not be compared.

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

If I must choose, then the answer is SEX!  Why can't I have both?

9. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

I'd give up chocolate. There is nothing that competes with the physical intimacy of someone you love.

Even having great sex with someone you aren't in love with beats eating a handful of M&Ms anyday in my book! :-)

10. jerseyspice profile image60
    jerseyspiceposted 7 years ago

How about both?  I love chocolate and sex.  So, there is a Lover's Paintbox Kit from Kama Sutra!  The kit contains three different types of chocolates (white, milk, dark) with a paintbrush so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.  You and your lover can paint each other in chocolate, and lick it off one another!  Yum!  Check it out!

11. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Chocolate.. and for a self-taught choc-aholic thats saying something smile)