jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am talking with a girl in phone how I will know that she likes me.

1. Narahari1 profile image51
    Narahari1posted 7 years ago

I am talking with a girl in phone how I will know that she likes me.

2. kazemaru2 profile image57
    kazemaru2posted 7 years ago

if she laughs and remembers your name are both good indicators. If you want to keep her dominate the conversation end it before she does. So she can spend the night thinking about you.

3. atienza profile image59
    atienzaposted 7 years ago

If she seems to be engaging you by encouraging more conversation, you hear a smile in her voice and she seems to be enjoying your convo, those are good signs.

4. Kelty profile image60
    Keltyposted 7 years ago

She will want to see you. :-) And if she insists on coming to see you, keep one eye pn the door.

5. Anamika S profile image57
    Anamika Sposted 7 years ago

If a Girl is interested she would engage you in the Conversation and try to know more about you. You may even find her eager or anxious to know about you. She would be friendly and nice to you and would not be in a Hurry to hang up unless she is too nervous.She may smile, laugh or giggle during the conversation. If the Girl is not a shy one, she may even ask you (or tell you) when she can see you next time.She may even find excuses to talk to you often and may call you without waiting for you to call her if she likes you.

6. krishubpages123 profile image30
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

you have meet her and know her actions and words carefully to know that she like you.