i felt everything u said and it has made me realize my anger my anger is so bad

1. shonta911 profile image57
    shonta911posted 7 years ago

i felt everything u said and it has made me realize my anger my anger is so bad that i take it...

out on my 2 kids i dont mean to but i do because i be so upset with there father i get angry about everything from money  me being jealous of someone cause they got it and i dont my realationship with my boyfriend my mother everything and it makes people not want to be around me half the time and i realize its not them im hurting its me. Can u tell me why im like this. NEED YOUR HELP

2. Daisy Kane profile image71
    Daisy Kaneposted 7 years ago

I understand where you are coming from, and I think this anger is more of a defense mechanism for being hurt again. I know this is going to sound corny, but I suggest you read the book "The Secret". It's actually a real powerful book, because it's about the law of attraction and it teaches people about gratitude for the the good in their life, and if you reflect on that and not radiate negative energy, the universe will provide happiness for you. It's mainly about concentrating on the good in your life, and not to dwell on the bad. By doing that, it's not only a waste of energy but it's not accomplishing anything. I would really suggest you get a copy of that. And also to just know that you do have people in your life that want you to be happy, but you have to look within yourself and know what good qualities you have. And as long as you're okay with who you are as a person, then finding love from someone else will come naturally.

3. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

We all can get angry at times and most of the time it is something we can control with proper guidance. I used to have a temper but with prayer, healing with sounds, eating better, exercise, saying positive affirmations, etc. you will grow out of that and be the great loving person that you are within. It's not easy but it will work. Check out my hub on this and the connecting hubs with this one withing my hub.

http://hubpages.com/hub/RELATIONSHIPS-H … KE-IT-WORK