jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm in a situation like Bella is, in Twilight - New Moon!!!...what do i do??

1. trish1024 profile image52
    trish1024posted 7 years ago

I'm in a situation like Bella is, in Twilight - New Moon!!!...what do i do??

its good in a story but not in real life!..my bf left me, but i dunno we're still kinda stil together, he cares for me n all but says he doesn't luv me ne mor(except Edward still loved Bella) ya so i'm spendin time wid dis other guy(Jacob) n we were frnds from childhood he was my 1st crush too n so was i, n we din know of it bak then..so i tell him abt wats up in my life n share my hurtful story, n he goes like i still hav feelings fr u n i guess i luv u n all!!...now i hate how all this has turned out, cuz i don't love him, n he seems obsessed wid me! n i stil luv my bf a lot! m clueless?!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3943965_f260.jpg

2. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

You are not like 'Bella' because she is a fictional character.

Looking at your predicament, if you have feelings for your friend then stay with him, do not let him hanging on the belief that one day eventually you will love him.

For whatever reasons, your boyfriend left you, you are single and are probably on rebound so avoid playing with the emotions of the one friend you have.

3. trish1024 profile image52
    trish1024posted 7 years ago

No i don have feelings for him now, that was wen i was a kid!!!!...cummon!
    n i have even told him that i can't be with him, that i don't love him!!!....but he's still too obsessed abt me!...its scaring me...!
    N yes i know "bella" is fictional....i just put froward an example! neutral

4. profile image53
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

I'd find a new boyfriend that isn't a werewolf or a vampire.  Sounds like the whole group of you need to grow up and stop believing these stupid movies have anything in them that relates to real life, they don't.

working