jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I enjoyed your hub entitled "Love defined". Do you have any tips on how to achie

1. Fenixfan profile image96
    Fenixfanposted 7 years ago

I enjoyed your hub entitled "Love defined". Do you have any tips on how to achieve a happy love life

2. emdi profile image74
    emdiposted 7 years ago

Sincere love lasts for ever. But how to define love? This is the best explanation, I have ever read.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres"

Apply this principle in personal life, u will see the change.

An interesting hub

3. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 7 years ago

Always treat your special person with respect. And prove your love through actions... not just words.. anyone can say "I love you" but when you see it in their eyes, feel it in their touch, taste it in their kiss, then you know it's love!

Actually it goes both ways... respect each other! Always take the time for each other! if you noticed a problem... fix it immediately! Never let a problem go without discussing it and solving it! Communication is the key!

Good luck with your love life! I hope you find true happiness!

4. dawnM profile image66
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

Yes Fenixfan, that begin with you loving yourself and knowig what you want in a partner.  Once you are clear on what will work for you and what you are willing to put into a relationship then you can have a happy love life.

I always tell my clients, that when two people can have a great relationship those are the people that are not looking for someone elso to fill them up but are looking to share what they already have with another person.  That is truly what make a happy love life!!!

Closed to reply