jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Can A Woman Do To Dominate Her Man Such That He’ll Be Crawling At Her Feet

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

What Can A Woman Do To Dominate Her Man Such That He’ll Be Crawling At Her Feet Begging For Mercy?

2. Sa`ge profile image61
    Sa`geposted 7 years ago

thank you for dropping by and for your comment, hope to see you again big_smile and hit submit response

thats the way i do it,  never take anything personal.  If you do, you dead in the water. If the comment is something i can use then same response fits the situation. you can not go wrong.
    aloha big_smile hugs big_smile I even give negative comments hugs hehe.

3. dawnM profile image65
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

wow one hub with one word could cause such a stir.  well she can role play if thats what she is into and he is into?  Such a man usually had a mommy that gave him little attention but when she did it was abusive...so thats what he like as a man...Now a woman who wants to dominate a man?  Maybe she wants to be a man.....or has been abused herslf...just a thought.

4. mathira profile image85
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

No man will crawl at a woman's feet if she dominates him. The way to a man's heart is through loving him and understanding him. When a mans feel confident that his wife loves and cares for him he becomes entirely dependent on her.

5. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

Marry a "boy toy" that is 10 years younger than yourself and pray that he has no self-respect. Obviously, you will never be able to dominate a "Man" because a real man would never stand for it.

My question to you is why you would want this kind of relationship? Why would you want to dominate anyone? And, who are you that he should be crawling at your feet begging for mercy? Sounds like someone has a god complex. Get help.

working