jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How comfortable are you with your body?

1. EinsFloW profile image64
    EinsFloWposted 7 years ago

How comfortable are you with your body?

2. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 7 years ago

I could lose a couple of pounds but i'm happy with myself. My body is the only one I have. I can't get another one.

3. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I am comfortable with my body ....especially as the person  that matters in my life seems like it as well !!

4. sarasca profile image72
    sarascaposted 7 years ago

My comfort level in my own skin has changed over time as I've gotten older.

When I was a teenager, as with most female teens, I was obsessed with being thinner, more buxom, and generally more "pretty" than I was at the time.  And a teenage female never thinks she's pretty by any standard! smile

As a middle-aged adult, I'm extremely comfortable with my body because if someone doesn't like me for what's on the inside of my skin, they aren't worth the time it would take to get to know them.  On Christmas, you didn't keep all your presents nicely wrapped and stare dreamily at them, did you?  Heck no...you ripped 'em open to see what was inside.

I'm slightly overweight and gravity enjoys tormenting certain parts of my body these days.  I also have a few gray hairs, stretch marks, and wrinkles.  They don't bother me because they AREN'T me.  They are just the covering on top of what is really important, and that's my mind, heart, and soul.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Pretty comfortable.  I should spend more time riding my bicycle though, as that is excellent cardio.

6. awoodog profile image56
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

I have become very comfortable with my body, after all it is the only one I have. I'm not going to fret about having to lose weight, I am the way I'm suposed to be. I think it is important to accept ourselves for who we are, not what we could be or what society says we should be. Be happy my friends.

7. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I have put on some weight due to meds and iam very uncomfortable in my own skin right now i have never been heavy that is why iam doing something about it i have been on an exersize routine and a diet and i have lost five pounds realy excited to see my body go back to the way it was before iam getting off the medicne and hope to loose 10 to 15 pounds by the end of febuary or sooner but hey you have to set goals

8. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

I was really surprised when I found that what I thought to be some shortfalls in my physical personality were absolutely of no significance to my wife!

9. alex.chen profile image57
    alex.chenposted 7 years ago

Pretty comfortable. I get a lot of crap for being asian but those people can just go die and i just push off all those insults.