jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

how can you distinguish between love,crush ans care?? im a little confused.....

1. princess7993 profile image58
    princess7993posted 7 years ago

how can you distinguish between love,crush ans care?? im a little confused.....

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Love: unconditional. Crush: feelings and emotional. Care: genuine concern for the well being of that person.

3. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Crush is a body lust.  It has more to do with how they look and behave then who they are.  Nothing wrong with it but it is a bit superficial. 

Love is one that you will get many opinions on but as I define it, it is a deeper concern for someone else's welfare that attaches your needs to theirs.  It ties you in a way that keeps them from being miserable without there being some transfer.

Care is again more superficial and is closest to pity.  You may pity a person who is suffering because of what you see them go through but you really don't know them well enough nor care enough to actually bind yourself to their fate.

4. profile image50
    remilekun2009posted 7 years ago

i can distinguish between love and crush..crush is feelings..love is unforgettable

5. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

Crush for me is just an simple attraction maybe in a friend same sex or opposite one. Care is just a concern in that particular person sometimes its more on a pity. But Love is a strong feeling of concern, care , appreciation, understanding and acceptance towards one special person.

6. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

Love - Sexual motive, decently dressed up.
    crush - that dress revealing some body portions for a moment.
    Care - Love dressed up to protect from heat.

working