jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you a Hubbophile or a Hubbomaniac?

1. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 7 years ago

Are you a Hubbophile or a Hubbomaniac?

(Hubbophile:  lover of hubbing  Hubbomania: obsessive hubbing)  It's been my four weeks in hubpages and what started as a healthy interest in sharing has become compulsive  visiting to the pages and interaction with the community. Would long term hubbers reassure me that I don't need therapy ;-)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4321663_f260.jpg

2. noturningback profile image78
    noturningbackposted 7 years ago

How about a Hubbomite, but I would prefer Hubbomaniac ?

3. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

No I'm just bored.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I found Hubpages from a Facebook ad a few weeks ago.  Had no idea it existed but I like writing and creating stuff on the net so it was a natural extension of my personal websites including seven YouTube channels.  I think I'm your basic web addict and have been since I taught myself html and bought my first domain name years ago and started writing web pages.  My main obsession is making videos.

I'm reclusive by nature, live alone and am retired so it keeps me amused with a way of keeping my distance from people while communicating at the same time.  I enjoy the writing and creative process and I've always got lots to say.  Some would say I'm obsessive but I don't think so.

5. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Am in the same place Docmo.. first thing in the morning... last thing at night.. smile

Closed to reply

working