jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you were to die this evening.. what would you most regret not having told som

1. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

If you were to die this evening.. what would you most regret not having told someone?

Why have you not told them yet...

2. Smaridge01 profile image78
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

I am pretty good at telling people the good things that I would want to tell them. If I died this evening, any regrets along those lines might be more about not telling people the things they don't want to hear. I've been terribly pc all my life, so I don't always tell people off when I'd like to.

3. Sunnyglitter profile image82
    Sunnyglitterposted 7 years ago

This is a great question.  I'm honestly not sure what I'd regret not having told someone, but you've made me think.

4. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Good question!  I'm ready when it comes.  No regrets!  I've had a wonderful life.. everything from this moment on is just icing on the cake.  I always say "I love you" to my kids and that's all I wanted to tell them.

Happy New Year!
    Rosie

5. profile image48
    haileeSposted 7 years ago

i would regret not telling my parents sorry.....im 13 and honestly im sure ive caused so much trouble in their lives. i feel so bad, but at the same time kinda not i mean some of the things ive done was to make them mad i know im a teen and people say i make a big deal about things  and my parents are my best friends. they have done so much for me thati love about them. like tonight im on facebook and my dad and his friends read my statuses and they laugh so he told me to start a blog so i did and i love writing so i wanna say thanks and im sorry even though he won't see this!

6. profile image0
    erickcbposted 7 years ago

I love you. It is one of the scariest, rawest feelings one can have. For that reason, many people chose to hold that in without fully expressing it. I have been guilty of not telling someone I loved them before they passed. It truly is a heartache that you can never heal.

7. Gayly profile image59
    Gaylyposted 7 years ago

I met him summer of 2009. By then I never knew that he'll play a big part in my life. Before he came, I don't believe in whirlwind romance. After quite sometime, he left. Words are left unsaid, if I see him again, I'd say, thanks for making me realize that sometimes, even the toughest person in the world cries for love.

working