jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How do you feel when some one rejects you?

1. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

How do you feel when some one rejects you?

what are the feelings when some one rejects you or ignoring you?

2. trafford profile image37
    traffordposted 7 years ago

Its really hurts....said by my friend and i felt this in his eyes :S

3. defaultuser profile image61
    defaultuserposted 7 years ago

I feel lonely and it deeply hurts my feelings. I feel that I am a very insignificant

4. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

It isn't that good but meh there's more fish in the sea!

5. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

It is a disgusted feeling to face rejection specially in the case of  female side.One feels humilated and thrown out of the world and the pain is really unbearable.

6. Gayly profile image59
    Gaylyposted 7 years ago

Rejection is normal. We just have to accept it coz there is also this someone that you rejected. Just to make it fair.tongue

7. Syrusv37 profile image88
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

Dust myself off and try again. Rejection is a part of life. Nothing goes perfect, not everything is going to go my way. Another bump in the road? Eh, I'll get over it. And every other one that's in my path.

8. faria_lupin profile image69
    faria_lupinposted 7 years ago

it feels worse....its hard to except the ignorance from the people you loved most.above all it's really hurt to face the 'rejection' when you love more than yourself and can do anything for them, it feels insulting by your loved ones....if they reject or ignore you...
    so its better to avoid the worst part of our life....

9. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Rejection is a funny thing.  It gets worse the longer your mind has to play with the situation.  If you see this woman time and time again but feel that you just cannot approach her, in the interim your mind builds up all kinds of fantasies about what she is like.  By the time you are able to get up the nerve to approach her and get rejected, you could well be in love with something that does not exist.  Otherwise, rejection is just another word for failure and in Thomas Edison's words, "jus another way we have identified for not achieving success."  Try again! WB

10. profile image0
    Jeykishanposted 7 years ago

I feel sad but can have a closer relationship with God when you feel rejection and that will surly give a boost to move forward. So even if I feel sad and bad I do not really worry about rejection. I will get more courage and run forward.

11. Malcolm_Cox profile image71
    Malcolm_Coxposted 7 years ago

A little silly and self conscious.  I wrote a funny poem on one of my hubs about this very subject!

12. profile image53
    Lizabettposted 7 years ago

Rejection is hard, everyone goes through life trying not to be rejected. In a relationship, at work, we try to change ourselves to fit other people. Of course it feels bad to be rejected. From hurt feelings right through to unstoppable tears. Its normal. And we get ourselves back up and do it again and again.

13. profile image0
    awesome77posted 7 years ago

Best way to look at it! It is their loss and your gain! I knew this girl growing up and I had a crush on her, but she choose someone else.

Many years later, I met her in a shopping mall with three kids and what a mess! The beauty is all gone, completely overweight. Looked like she switched bodies with an alien being. You see what I was saved from?

Do not even think about it and move on, time would tell.