jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do men prefer a woman that worships the ground he walks on or a woman thats more

1. iadaisy22 profile image58
    iadaisy22posted 7 years ago

Do men prefer a woman that worships the ground he walks on or a woman thats more independent and...

has her own life?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4435030_f260.jpg

2. Edoka Writes profile image59
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

He prefers both; both are attainable. I'm independent, but I treat my husband like a king. He treats me well, so I have no problem with being extra generous in our relationship.

3. maticmagister profile image60
    maticmagisterposted 7 years ago

I would say bit of both but if i had to choose one i would prefer the second one. Independent women are sexier atleast in my eyes. smile

4. bluedog5 profile image36
    bluedog5posted 7 years ago

if i were a guy i would want a girl that is independent

5. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

It so depends on the type of guy you are asking this question of. For some men (often less intelligent types) they feel the need of continued reassurance about how great they are from their (kinda simple) partner to cover up their own sense of insecurity.

Whereas more intellectually astute men, they often want a more independent woman - that's just sexier.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i prefer an independant woman by far. if a woman is strong minded she tends to be there when you need her more then a woman who acts like she worships you. my wife takes no b.s. from me and i love her for it.

working