jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do guys prefer: A loving/nice woman or an aggressive/sexy woman?

1. bigb1291 profile image61
    bigb1291posted 7 years ago

What do guys prefer: A loving/nice woman or an aggressive/sexy woman?

2. firman afandi profile image61
    firman afandiposted 7 years ago

well the answer may vary, but if you asked me personally I would choose a loving/nice woman because a loving woman will last forever (or until death comes to either one of us).

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

"Guys" prefer whatever they are into.  Men respect and appreciate the woman of their desire for who she is, not what she wants to become in order to "please' him so that he will stick around.

Vona G. Nelson

4. Johanna Baker profile image76
    Johanna Bakerposted 7 years ago

My husband likes a bit of both on occasions. Most men love a kind loving woman but they secretly like their women to be a bit sexy and take the lead once in a while so that they dont always have to risk rejection.

5. profile image0
    Richard Kumarposted 7 years ago

A loving/nice woman in public, An agressive/sexy woman in private.
    Of course it also comes down to a man's personal opinion. They might prefer one more than the other.

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

everyone is different. personally i prefer a woman that is all those things. it keeps things interesting.

7. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

Refraining from generalizing the entire other half of the human sexual spectrum would be a better place to start.

8. ddreed06 profile image55
    ddreed06posted 7 years ago

Men prefer a mixture of both.. But if it was absolutely no way to have both mixtures... I would say a loving/nice woman. Truth is: most men look for a nurturing woman.. Good mother potential. While Im sure the aggrassive/sexy woman is appealing and more fun... Aggression only can go so far especially with a dominant man & sexiness? That eventually fades also.

9. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

They prefer a woman who is herself................

10. ThunderKeys profile image66
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

As a professional relationship counselor, I know that men who have healthy long term relationships prefer woman who know how to hear, express and meet core-relationship needs. This what the high quality relationship research says and what I’ve seen in my private practice with countless couples.

11. bigb1291 profile image61
    bigb1291posted 7 years ago

I think that all of these answers are what I expected, it is just interesting how much the media tries to tell guys what they should prefer...

working