jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who is beautiful?

1. akuigla profile image62
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Who is beautiful?

Why you find somebody beautiful?

2. yazoogal43 profile image36
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

3. brittanygc profile image70
    brittanygcposted 7 years ago

I'm a firm believer in internal beauty. I have known too many people that were physically beautiful, but they were ugly people to be around. Anyone who is genuine, kind, and don't find pleasure in downing others is beautiful to me.

4. ms_independent profile image92
    ms_independentposted 7 years ago

People who are kind and know who they are are beautiful. "Beauty" extends to more than just appearances, I think.

5. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I guess the media and the movies will dictate to us who is and who isn't.  Did you know movie actors who's faces fit the 'perfect Michael Angelo' drawings are paid the most even if they aren't the best actors?  Kind of interesting.

6. brit8741 profile image59
    brit8741posted 7 years ago

I also believe in natural beauty as well as inner beauty. Everyone has something beautiful about them; sometimes you just have to look a little harder!

7. sonia05 profile image59
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i think our planet earth is beautiful. The natural beauty which this planet has is simply awesome. We should make every effort to conserve and protect our planet,take precautions to protect our environment and nature so that it remains beautiful forever. Further,human beings inhabiting the earth are beautiful too especially the female species smile
    Jokes apart, beauty is internal and not just superficial. Ones' traits makes one beautiful or ugly.Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Closed to reply