jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

is there anything better then match.com true.com,eharmony,single parent meet, ya

1. luv2wander profile image57
    luv2wanderposted 7 years ago

is there anything better then match.com true.com,eharmony,single parent meet, yahoo, be naughty....?

where are all the real men lol

2. R.Cochran profile image83
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

It really depends on what you are looking for. The majority of these sites have member come and go on a regular basis due to misleading ads to sign up members. A lot of these sites are just plain scams designed to collect money from membership fees. If you are looking for an easy way to meet new people to date, try joining a local community group or organization. Even though I am married, I done a lot of research on dating sites and have yet to find one that I would recommend. The ads that you see on TV are just that, advertisements.

3. ctanner1966 profile image61
    ctanner1966posted 7 years ago

Depending on whether you are looking for love or lust you should pick the places differently.  Remember also that a lot of online dating sites do have fake profiles, so they look like there are a lot of choices, but you can be quite limited.  Some matchmakers offer free services if you look around too.  For lust go with be naughty, for love look to eharmony or even plenty of fish.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

try passion.com. i used it years ago and it was pretty cool. also a site caled plentyofish.com

5. profile image54
    mthschick2006posted 7 years ago

Check my hub page that is titled GamesRus  There is a dating site on there that has lots of men.

Closed to reply