How to be a single parent in the dating world?

1. Whitney05 profile image84
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

How to be a single parent in the dating world?

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

I'd say, continue to be a dedicated parent, putting your child as well as your needs first.  I know that sometimes you may feel the need to let your hair down and run the town, having someone there physically as well as emotionally.  But you must be responsible in your choice as well as what you allow this person to do while in your childs presence.  If they dont love your child as much as they claim they love you, its for them to beat it.......OOOOOR if you are in need physically----hmmm should I say this?  it is what it is gyrl, read between the lines, I'm quite sure you know what I am talking about

3. JannyC profile image81
    JannyCposted 8 years ago

Im in this prediciment as well. I separate the two. My son knows nothing about my dating. All he knows is mommy is going out. If I ever get to the point I want long term with this person and they show interest THEN maybe I will introduce, but otherwise  my son knows nothing and he is 5 too so its quite easy to do that. I do though makes sure the date knows I have a child and Im a devoted mom,and my child is my everything. If they dont respect that then buh bye.