jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What have you done today/recently to contribute to the health of your intimate r

1. Angel709 profile image61
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

What have you done today/recently to contribute to the health of your intimate relationship?

I will allow you to define "intimate relationship". Too often, we are not satisfied with the health of a relationship, but we are not taking a proactive step. What have you consciously done to enhance your intimate relationship? Taking deliberate steps can boost your confidence to expect positive results.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4480225_f260.jpg

2. marriage-seminars profile image57
    marriage-seminarsposted 7 years ago

I'm watching the 5 kids today while my wife travels to see her grandma because her grandma broke her collar bone.

3. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Made love after we cooled down for a swim this afternoon, then had beer & nibblies in front of the fan !

4. Libra Rajani profile image74
    Libra Rajaniposted 7 years ago

My husband and I have a wonderful marriage, but marrige is a 24 hour job and you have to work at it. It's like a flower. If you don't water it, it will die.
    I recently asked my husband "is there anything I can be doing to make us better?"

5. Perfect Shop Girl profile image38
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

I sent my husband a sexy email, which he loves, and then he cooked supper for me and the kids (he also cleaned up).  Looks good for after the kids go to bed.

6. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

I compliment my husband daily. I also buy a special little gift for him weekly.

7. sturner1 profile image66
    sturner1posted 7 years ago

I tell my husband I love him every single day. We make it a habit to make time for each other, and we are both about to take on a major renovation project to make our home "OURS"

8. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

My intimate relationship is with Almighty God. As a choir singer I sing for Him with all my heart. As a writer I use my writing ability to evangelize for Him, and as a "Child of God" I live to serve Him obediently and with love.

working